Yesterday during our worship service Pastor Chris presented a message titled, "You Were Made For A Purpose" which was based on Romans 12:1-8. Here are a few points based on the message for you to consider:
1. God made you and you are uniquely gifted for a reason. (Romans 12:6)
2. Your gifts are not for you alone but for you to share. (1 Peter 4:10)
3. You were made to add to life, you were made to contribute, you were made to serve. (John 13:15-17)
4. Some things that can stop us from fulfilling our purpose are: being too busy, a feeling of being underqualified and a sense of fear.
5. We need to examine our lives and breakdown those barriers that stop us from fulfilling our purpose so that we can become the people God has called us to be.