Today's sermon titled, "Wrestling With Kindness Part 2" was based on Ephesians 4:17-32 and was a continuation of last Sunday's sermon. Here are a few "Take Aways" from the message.
1. Ephesians 4:17-32 gives us many concrete steps on how to be kind but first we need to recognize that kindness is a choice. (Ephesians 4:17-19)
2. Kindness speaks the truth. (Ephesians 4:25)
Kindness doesn’t hold grudges. (Ephesians 4:26-27)
3. Kindness helps. (Ephesians 4:28)
4. Kindness builds up instead of tears down.(Ephesians 4:29)
5. We should be motivated to be kind to others because God was kind to us first. (Ephesians 4:32)